Wood

Apr 06, 1998 02:53 PM
by Ken Malkin

Greetings,
Re: Woods boook, "Is this Theiosophy",

Jerry Hejka-Ekins had good quality photocopies of the book. I purchased
mine for $ 20,00 + post.
You may want to contact him and see if he has any available.It is a mind
bender of a book and gives  a slant that is not ecumenical about the way
the International and then the TSA eveolved.
-K-

MKR wrote,
> Good suggestion. However, it is almost impossible to find Wood's book
-
"Is
> This Theosophy?". Has anyone found a source of supply?

    The Emily Sellon Memorial Library in New York has a copy.

    Bart Lidofsky