Eggbert

Apr 21, 1998 03:08 AM
by Thoa Tran

>How did you come up with a handle like that?

Eggbert the Divine was christened with that name after he sold me his
sainthood.  We negotiated either on the Act list or via private
e-mail.  Since he sold me St. Alan for .50, he is not allowed to use that
name anymore due to the internet name rights act.  Thus, Julien, to clear
up your confusion, you shall address the entity previously named St. Alan
by the name of Eggbert the Divine, and you can call me St. Alan of Thoa.

Your Saintliness,
St. Alan of Thoa