Tepidity!

Apr 21, 1998 06:42 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

To All TI members.

In todays's post, Kym mentioned apparent tepidity among TI members.

Only this week I have been pondering on the idea of an online "TI
Newsletter" but have been uncertain what form it might take. Certainly
no one wants an endless series of seriously biased articles from me, so
what would go in it?  Why [stuns self into awake state] - the seriously
biased work of the members!

So ... I am officially asking all (online only at this point) TI members to
e-mail me with short articles about the work they are doing, studies they
are undertaking, research, outreach, etc. etc. which can go into the
proposed Newsletter, which would be posted on TI-L only.

To this end I am setting up a mailbox  for such articles, which therefore
please send same to the e-mail address

ti-news@nellie2.demon.co.uk

- *and only to that address*

I may have to edit contributions if they are too long, or repetitive, but I
hope, with your co-operation, to issue a totally unedited Newsletter, so
that we all know what we are doing - a difficult thing in this day and
age!

LET'S HEAR IT FOR "TI" !!!

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk