Use of Internet

Apr 22, 1998 10:38 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is a way a computer product company is addressing their customer
support/problem solving.

mkr

>Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 05:09:23 -0700
>From: "dimdtech (Tech Support)" <dimdtech@diamondmm.com>
>To: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
>Subject: Re:  911 - Diamond Multimedia Technical Support

Thank you for your request for a technician to personally answer your
question.  We are sorry you were unable to find the answer to your
question in our autoresponse system, but your message has been forwarded
to a technical support representative and will be answered as soon as
possible.  Responses from technicians can be expected within 2 to 3
business days.

You may also want to take advantage of our live "General Product
Information Chat Session" twice a week 10am-12pm PDT every Tuesday and
3pm-5pm every Thursday on Talk City.

Channel for Video and Graphics:  #diamond
Channel for the Communications:  #diamond_modem
IRC Server:  chat.talkcity.com:6667

Regards,
Diamond Multimedia Technical Support