John Algeo's Letter re: ACT newsletter

Apr 23, 1998 10:21 PM
by M K Ramadoss

I have just sent the following both by FAX and e-mail to John Algeo.
I will let you all know when I receive it.

mkr

April 24, 1998  12.20 AM
By e-mail and FAX

John Algeo
National President
Theosophical Society in America
Wheaton IL

Dear Bro. Algeo:

I just saw in the Internet a reference to your response letter relative to
ACT Newsletter.

I am very interested to get hold of a copy of the same with attachments.

Could you Fax it to me as soon as you get to work Friday (tomorrow) morning?

I have a toll-free fax # 1-877-615-7373, and the long distance charges will
be picked up by me and it would save you postage and copying as well as the
letter would get to me immediately -- transmission time will be a couple of
minutes to travel to San Antonio from Wheaton.

Time is the essence. If you are not in a position to fax it, don't bother
to send it by snail mail.

Regards,

Fraternally yours,

M K Ramadoss