Critiques on K. Paul Johnson's Thesis concerning the Theosophical Mahatmas M. &

Apr 28, 1998 00:54 AM
by Thoa Tran

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA....Whoo!  Sorry.  You know, the more I know, the more
I'm enjoying these dueling exchanges.  It's like watching theosophical
characters in a play.  I know, personal reputations are at stake.  But this
really tickles my funny bone.

Thoa :o)

>Critiques on K. Paul Johnson's Thesis concerning the Theosophical
>Mahatmas M. & K.H.
>
>by Daniel H. Caldwell
>
>Some subscribers to Theos-Talk and Theos-L may be interested in the
>following critiques on K. Paul Johnson's thesis concerning the
>Theosophical Mahatmas Morya and Koot Hoomi.
<snip>