Re: Theos-World Theosophical Movement

Apr 29, 1998 06:13 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Pam Giese <pgiese@snd.softfarm.com> writes
>As a community, we do a poor job marketing TS on the web.  We're missing
>an
>opportunity.  The potential is there.  As Dallas(nodding to Mark) says:
>Theosophy International -- or "withoutwalls" perhaps

As you may have seen, the "Theosophy International" website has links
to *some* other TS orgs, including Theosophical University Press (part
of Pasadena TS).  It is there because they publish source texts online, a
service we all need.

I suggested to them that we operate a mutual weblink to each others'
sites.  I was informed that there was "no need" for this.

Oy Veh!

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk