Re: No legal troubles?

Mar 03, 1998 07:44 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:26 AM 3/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Doss,
>
>So your basis for "discrimination" between bona fide and
>unreliable organizations doesn't work as a justification for
>throwing stones at Ananda Marga-- you're in a glass house.
>
>Cheers,
>KPJ

Dear Paul:

The situation regarding Ananda Marga is quite serious.

As I recall, the founder and some of his assistants were prosecuted for very
serious capital crimes even though they were finally acquitted.

This happended in India which has a very independent judicial system
comparable to the best in the world. Any day I would be very wary of *any*
organization with such a background.

This was the reason for my response.

mkr