Purucker's writings in French

Mar 11, 1998 08:15 AM
by Eldon B Tucker

I've been asked to pass this on.

----

A subscriber to THE HIGH COUNTRY THEOSOPHIST,

    http://theosophy.com/hct.htmlc

Molyn of Bilthoven Holland, has written to the editor, asking
whether we have or know of, any of the works of G. de Purucker,
translated into French.  Having a negative reply in both cases,
we now broadcast his query via the internet.

Anyone with information should kindly contact Dick Slusser,
editor, at dslusser@indra.net or (303)-494-5482.