Re: Animals

Mar 10, 1998 07:20 AM
by Estrella

> There is an interesting chart in "Man Visible and Invisible" pg 47-51
>
> http://www.withoutwalls.com/artwork/Charts/Kingdoms.JPG
>
> that speaks to your examples:

I saw the graphic that you posted,Mark.
I believe that in an AB book (The chackras-is a small book, i believe is
a fragment of "threatise on cosmic fire") the graphic is quite
different.The mineral graphic i think was a bit bigger (included more
part of kama) And the human graphic was the same as the superhuman
graphic. also included another graphic, named "superior adepts" that was
like this:

X      X
 X    X
  X  X
   XX

(Supposed to be-with quite imagination-a triangle in the
atma-buddhi-manas secction)
Also appeared a dotted circle, from kama to atma, called "Invisible
entities"

Also have seen the "masters" graphics on another link of yours. The
beautiful sufi poet was wallpaper of a machine here before they took it
away, WAAH!!! (I'll save image next time)
Estrella