"The" manifesto

Mar 17, 1998 02:41 PM
by Estrella

<B I G  S N I P >
(Laziness to put all text) :P~
Doss, i think i read that Farthing manifesto' before....but i don't
remember where.maybe in theos-l or in other list. maybe in internet.
Yep, the guy (Farthing) Has some points to his favor, but in others,
like the dogmatism and sectarism, i agree with Paul Johnson.Although i
do not agree with him in everything. In the CWL-Bessant matter, i say
what Voltaire said "I may be not agree what you say, but defend to death
your right to say it"
Yep.
Estrella
P.S. I think the most important thing in that big text, is the short
resume in what society was, is , where is going, and what effort can be
to save it from the different problems it has.