Re: THEOS-L digest 1468

Mar 21, 1998 11:54 AM
by ZZZLEEPER

Thoa,

I am in a helping profession and also find myself drained in helping
situations. It seems the more intense the encounter(s), the more re-energizing
time I need. Recently, I experienced such an intense encounter that, although
the outcome was positive for the participants, it seems to have knocked out
part of my immune system and I was down with a nasty cold for a few days.

Julien