ACTivist

Mar 25, 1998 10:02 PM
by Ken Malkin

--------------E11EE0BF94F57872F484D1BB

Bart,

Greetings my friend. It appears once again we are at odds regarding the
issue of the
Wheatonists (the management of TSA). With a little research perhaps a
brave soul on
the staff at Wheaton, who is not afraid of repercussions, will
acknowledge the fact of
mandatory morning meditation.

I received a copy of the ACTIVIST Newsletter, I hope one was sent to
you. It succinctly
stated some of the issues found repugnant relative to the manner the
Wheatonists deal
with the membership and their moral responsibility. I am sure a plethora
of others will be forthcoming.

Your past statements concerning the ACTions of people who have a problem
with Wheaton would be to address those problems en masse, appears to
have been a great idea Bart. For a fact, you have motivated many people
to do just that, now. I joined the ACT group, I hope to see your name
added to the list soon.

Further, it appears that this ACTivist group is far from the effort on
one TSA member.
The newsletter I am aware of, and the Web Page still under construction,
lists many TSA
members of unquestioned veracity and capacity of intellect. Members of
untarnished
reputations and proven seekers of truth. People of this ilk have joined
a group calling itself,
                              " The Association of Concerned
Theosophists (ACT) ".
Each I believe have documented facts far afield of the 'official'
versions of ' reality ' handed
out like crusts of stale bread to the membership. I think it is time for
all of us to ask for,
" ... more soup please ".

An issue that has opened my eyes is the latest by-law change. Surely, it
is a slight fabric that separates the logic of what is allegedly
"housekeeping" and the fact that a naked power grab
of financial resources is being perpetrated. A man of your ability will
surely see through to
the truth of that fact.

Bart I do indeed think that your motivation of ' ACT ' has been
important. Once again, I do
hope to have the pleasure of knowing you are a fellow ' ACT ', member
soon.

Peace Profound
Ken Malkin

P.S. watch for the ES ( and its sister organizations) article coming
soon to the WP
and the NL.

--------------E11EE0BF94F57872F484D1BB

<HTML>
Bart,

<P>Greetings my friend. It appears once again we are at odds regarding
the issue of the
<BR>Wheatonists (the management of TSA). With a little research perhaps
a brave soul on
<BR>the staff at Wheaton, who is not afraid of repercussions, will acknowledge
the fact of
<BR><U>mandatory</U> morning meditation.

<P>I received a copy of the ACTIVIST Newsletter, I hope one was sent to
you. It succinctly
<BR>stated some of the issues found repugnant relative to the manner the
Wheatonists deal
<BR>with the membership and their moral responsibility. I am sure a plethora
of others will be forthcoming.

<P>Your past statements concerning the ACTions of people who have a problem
with Wheaton would be to address those problems en masse, appears to have
been a great idea Bart. For a fact, you have motivated many people to do
just that, now. I joined the ACT group, I hope to see your name added to
the list soon.

<P>Further, it appears that this ACTivist group is far from the effort
on one TSA member.
<BR>The newsletter I am aware of, and the Web Page still under construction,
lists many TSA
<BR>members of unquestioned veracity and capacity of intellect. Members
of untarnished
<BR>reputations and proven seekers of truth. People of this ilk have joined
a group calling itself,
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
" The Association of Concerned Theosophists (ACT) ".
<BR>Each I believe have documented facts far afield of the 'official' versions
of ' reality ' handed
<BR>out like crusts of stale bread to the membership. I think it is time
for all of us to ask for,
<BR>" ... more soup please ".

<P>An issue that has opened my eyes is the latest by-law change. Surely,
it is a slight fabric that separates the logic of what is allegedly "housekeeping"
and the fact that a naked power grab
<BR>of financial resources is being perpetrated. A man of your ability
will surely see through to
<BR>the truth of that fact.

<P>Bart I do indeed think that your motivation of ' ACT ' has been important.
Once again, I do
<BR>hope to have the pleasure of knowing you are a fellow ' ACT ', member
soon.

<P>Peace Profound
<BR>Ken Malkin&nbsp;

<P>P.S. watch for the ES ( and its sister organizations) article coming
soon to the WP
<BR>and the NL.</HTML>

--------------E11EE0BF94F57872F484D1BB--