Re: ACT: How concerned ARE they?

Mar 28, 1998 09:34 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 12:17 AM 3/29/1998 -0500, you wrote:
    And, by the way, did those of you who claim that you cannot get a
>copy of the National bylaws bother to call the numbers listed on page 10
>of the March, 1998 Quest? (I am not posting the numbers here, since they
>are clearly only for use by TSA members, and this list goes to a lot of
>non-TSA members).
>
>    Bart Lidofsky

As soon as the Quest was received I e-mailed a request for by-laws and did
receive it by e-mail the same day.

The story with the Bylaws of Theosophical Investment Trust is a totally
different story. Couple of years ago I wrote to the National President
requesting a copy. Still waiting to receive a copy. Still wondering why it
is taking soooooo long? May we can expect a response in the next
Manvantara!!!!

mkr

PS: Master KH in his 1900 letter warned that unnecessary secrecy has killed
many organizations in the past. He should have seen what is coming down the
pike almost 100 years ago.