Re: An idea or oops

Feb 26, 1998 06:06 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <v01530503b11ab9f1dc1c@[206.184.204.246]>, Thoa
Tran <thoa@withoutwalls.com> writes
>>.. and the other half?
>
>Cat food.

. and cat litter.  What goes in must come out.  BTW, I have stipulated
(seriously) that when my time comes, no flowers should be sent to the
funeral (if any) but cans of cat food instead, which will then be donated
to the Cats' Protection League in the UK.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk