The other list

Feb 26, 1998 04:30 PM
by Estrella

> Dear Brother Ramadoss
>
> I would like to hear from you more than  your 0.02. (Like a buck or two)
We may all add to it and give Olcott some
> really good ideas.
>
> Martin

Hello Dear Martin, just some days ago you proposed a subject to discuss
in theos-span. I haven't get another digest besides mine (theos-span 54)
You were the one talking on reviving the list!!
Anyway, i send you more info. check the new theos-span!! now it has 2
different subjects!!
We spanish talking pepole need to dynamize the list.pepole sometimes are
lazy and they just need a little puushover.
Estrella
P.S. Ramadoss, do you know spanish?? if do, you can may help us dynamize
the spanish list.