on that no-no subject

Feb 25, 1998 03:58 PM
by gidondel

> but I have never seen
> any evidence for any kind of "conspiracy" theory in this connection, and

Did you see that movie "conspiracy theory"??
I believe that it has some part of right.If Masonry was good, they will
all be normal pepole on Theosophical Society deeds.Unfortunately, most
of all (I believe 90%-plus percent) are pepole with narrow minds and
interests, that neglect the marevolous principles of Theosophy
Speccialy the first law of magic: "Thou not will use the siddhis-magic-
for ANY low purposes"-it means,nothing besides Atma-vidya-Divine use
ONLY of the power.
Estrella
P.S. Still believe that you Alan are a good person.That's why you quit
co-masonry.
P.S.S. Besides, most of lodges do not accept women.what kind of
organization is that!!??
:p~