Re: Circling the Wagons

Feb 25, 1998 01:30 PM
by M K Ramadoss

I have no idea what is the current situation at Adyar. Many of us who are
members of TS in America, has for the last several years seen some of the
administrative actions taken by the administration at Olcott which has left
much to be desired. Specifically to some of us this relates to how the
changes to the bylaws were put through and in once instance how the members
who voted disenfranchised themselves -- those who voted could not vote in
the elections couple of months later.

May be it is time to take a "secret" opinion survey at Olcott about the
level of satisfaction among the resident workers. Since many of them may be
out of their jobs if they publicly vented their satisfaction level, if truth
has to be dug up, it can be done only under 100 anonymous survey. True
situation info will help avoid serious problems down in the future.

mkr