fairy tale, sd vol3 etc

Feb 18, 1998 03:19 AM
by Nicole Suter

"First, to answer what I think your question is: I said it was a tradition, and
I explained the reason behind the tradition. Societies change, as to people in
societies, and generalities can never be automatically applied to the
individual."

Yes, and traditions can be very comfortable because one doesn't have to
think but can just follow or copy what others did over the last sevenhundert
centuries.

"Second, are you Jewish? If not, not even the tradition applies to you."

No,  I am creative and many things doesn't apply to me.

 "Third, I don't quite understand the meaning of the phrase, "since 40
years" in
the context, and therefore ignored it when trying to answer your question.

    Bart Lidofsky"

Oh - that's a great, great explanation - now I know what they all do to become
silly - I have always wanted to now that.

Nicole