Re: An idea

Feb 16, 1998 10:10 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

Thoa Tran wrote:

> different aspects of yourself that can relate to your subject.  Being a
> semi-newbee, I have no idea how I should relate to the officers.  That's
> when having someone proof-reading my writing would help.

    Like you relate to anybody else. A bunch of us here are officers of
individual Lodges, and you have no trouble dealing with us.

> This idea is just an idea, but it could be much more if there is massive
> support.  It could be an impressive document with signature of members,
> non-members, ex-members, etc.

    I would say that the key to any involvement of the TSA on the Internet
involves getting cooperation from 4 people, in the following order: John Algeo,
Ruben Cabigting, Eldon Tucker or me, and Joan MacDougal.

    Bart Lidofsky