Re: Universal Brotherhood

Feb 13, 1998 05:36 AM
by tosaki

Dear Thoa, Mark, Doss, John, and other TS member,

Now it is very clear for me to continue our argument here on this
THEOS-L. All of you encouraged me to probe esoteric meaning of Western
modern Art more into deeper roots. As long as there are some member
positive to our trials, we will not retreat. I even feel honored to be
listened to by the member of this THEOS-L. I really appreciate all your
generosity and Universal Brotherhoodness. Thanks.

Namaste,

Eiichi