Re: THEOS-L digest 1417

Feb 10, 1998 10:35 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 01:03 AM 2/11/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Doss, Thoa and Members of TS,
>
>I wonder whether we should retreat our arguments from this TS until we
>get into more theosophical topics. Actually we retreated couple months
>ago but later we realized some of your member kept following our
>arguments and put them back on this TS. I am pretty happy to retreat our
>arguments for a while. How do you think, Thoa and other member of TS?
>
>I hope I am not disturbing the dissemination of your noble idea of
>"Universal Brotherhood."
>
>Sorry for my messy English (English is my second language).
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Eiichi

The contribution you are making is very unique and valuable. Each one of us
have our specific areas of interest and we tend to pursue them.

The issue that I raised relates to the primary object of TS. When TS is
presented to the new comers, it is my humble opinion, that the organization
should present a very simple unambiguous message clearly stating the
mission of TS. Over the last 100 years, the TS in every part of the world
has tried to pass on the msg of the importance of Universal Brotherhood.

But the recent statements coming out in the official publications of TS in
America are the ones which are causing concerns and has the great potential
to attract people who may be mislead and join the TS. In this day of New
Age many are interested in finding out hidden secrets of nature so that
they can use them in their quest for health, wealth and happiness. Do we
want this to happen? What is it going to do for the long term health of TS?
These are the issues that need to be looked into.

mkr