Mabus...

Feb 05, 1998 08:39 PM
by Vincent Beall

Has anyone wondered about Nostradamus' prediction of antichrists. He
forecasted Hilters name as Hister, which means that one letter must be
changed, the s to l, and then the l and t switched in postion. Consider
his name for the "third antichrist" MABUS. We might consider looking at
SADAM for the winner of the jackpot, so to speak.

First the name must be reversed, SUBAM, and change the B for D; thus:
SUDAM, which might suffice, although, we might change that U to an A,
but we should remember that we are working with a transliteration.

Well, "happy trails to you... until we meet again..."

Vincent

--

vincent@dmv.com

http://home.dmv.com/~vincent/