On Experimentation on Auras and more siddhi stuff

Jan 29, 1998 06:51 AM
by Nicole Suter

>In the matter of Auras, i wanted to profundize on the subject. as i am a
>neofite in Theosophical matters, i only have read in the subject what
>Clara Cobb said at respect in her little book "The eternal wisdom of
>life"
>All of what is mentioned (Very little) concordates with some notes that
>i have done at respect with a subject that presumly has this faculty.
>Also i have the suspitious that some siddhis=paranormal habilities
>present themselves as groups ,packages, this is, that in a person that
>has by ex. the hability of seeing auras, the hability of
>clairvoyance=seeing the future, astral travel,etc.

You are right, there are persons who have more than one paranormal
'habit'.

>Another thing :It can be possible that some habilities are ruled by some
>side of the brain, and pepole, as they can use one side better than the
>other, can have, for example,telepathy, telekinesis, ESP, but NOT aura
>vision, for example.
>Can someone here can tell me this more clearly??
>Thanks
>Estrella

What is ESP?

Everybody can develop paranormal 'habits'. I never worried about if it
has something to do with the brain and its two sides. Why to? Can you explain
why you dream or why you don't and how a dream is built up? Everybody has
dreams and most of the people don't even think about it.

For example I just met a young men from Russia. We hardly can communicate
because of his bad English but he is clearly clearvoyant and greatly gifted and
doesn't make out a business of it - he but enjoys it with deep respect. I
consider
him as a sample of how paranormal 'habits' should naturally be looked at.

That Esotheric "histeria-fever" which grasses around like a sickness these days
really gets on my nerves - I am all too silly to follow what kind of
problems they
are all having.

They shoudn't make a business out of paranormal 'habits' or think about it at
all and what's the worse - they should not try to IMAGINGE such 'habits'.

IT IS AS IMPOSSIBLE TO IMAGINE A VISION   A S   TO   IMAGINE A DREAM
you wish to have next night!

Nicole

(definetly not able to receive a free email due to computer difficulties which
can't be solved out)