Re: Wheaton?

Jan 27, 1998 09:23 PM
by Drpsionic

An interesting observation.

I have never, ever believed the assertion that no one at HQ reads this list.
On the contrary, the indications I get is that it is followed almost with the
fervor of Hillary Clinton getting some peculiar voyeuristic thrills at the
behavior of her husband.

It is a simple matter to subscribe from a virtually anonymous account and
lurk.  Or there can be any number of people close to the powers that be that
get the digest version and then forward it to the folks at HQ so as to leave
them looking completely innocent.

Chuck the Heretic.