Re: Balance

Jan 25, 1998 08:50 AM
by Drpsionic

>A very good idea. How about selecting some kind of uniformly colored outfit
>so that it is easy for us to identify each other?
>
>mkr

That might be going just a bit too far.  Besides, no one has any trouble
recognizing me, I'm the one in black with the chaos star on his name tag.

I'm sure that we would have no trouble finding each other.  everyone knows who
everyone else at convention is within an hour because there aren't that many
people.

Chuck the Heretic