An Interesting Exchange

Jan 23, 1998 06:22 PM
by Thoa Tran

Regarding the last few posts, I really cannot speak for attitudes of ES or
TS members since I am not familiar with the organizations.  However, I
would be curious as to what the reason is for that man to not meet Doss.
To imagine his answer to be, "You puny TS members are of no importance to
me," seems too harsh.  I am still determining the general attitudes of
theosophists, whether I should splash myself with cold water whenever I
consider officially joining a theosophical organization.

Thoa :o)