Doss' Request

Jan 23, 1998 02:49 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

    Due to working in a new mail system, my messages to this list got
swallowed up. I have lost what Doss was looking for, but I THINK the
answer is:

    A) I wrote the message entirely by myself.
    B) I thought of how the Mahatamas were capable of chiding someone
while being simultaneously gentle while pulling no punches. Although I
am not a Mahatma, I tried for the same thing.

    Bart Lidofsky