Re: THEOS-L digest 1365

Dec 30, 1997 06:57 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Mark Wrote:

>Really? QUEST magazine?

Good question, Mark.

May be it is time to look into this question of art opening into higher
world.

For most of us, (non artists or artistically inclined) who are totally
unaware of higher worlds, (sometimes we are not even aware of our physicial
world!), all this seems to be smoke and mirrors.

Even the mission of Quest is murky and cloudy added to the high Fog
(factor), IMHO.

mkr