Re: Original Inner Group

Dec 24, 1997 10:16 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 12:02 PM 12/24/1997 -0500, you wrote:

>>The simple question was why HPB did not seek
>>a very strict regimen from her close followers. Was she wrong?
>>

>Easy answer.  HPB was really in touch with the Masters whereas Annie was only
>in touch with them in her fevered imagination.  HPB was right, Mrs. Besant
was
>crazy.
>
>Chuck the Heretic

In one of the letters to APS from I believe Master KH, there was a comment
that if they were looking for people leading a "pure" life, teetotalers,
vegetarians etc., there are tens of thousands in the world; but the right
persons selected as Founders were the best that could be found to usher TS
with its target on helping Humanity. Somewhere along the way, it appears
that the prime focus of TS on this issue was put on the back burner and the
push for recruiting and training future adepts became the leading mission.
This is in spite of repeated assertions/clarifications from HPB and the
Adepts that they were trying to get a job done and that was the prime focus
of their efforts to get TS launched. This may be one of the reasons why the
TS is languishing in terms of both membership around the world and the lack
of dynamism.

Sometime later I will post a recent issue I have taken up with TSA about
what seems to be wrong emphasis on its mission.

Merry Chrismas & Happy New Year.

mkr