An interesting info

Dec 14, 1997 01:30 PM
by M K Ramadoss

In the TSA WWW, I visited the page dealing with Quest Magazine (which is
also the official magazine replacing American Theosophist).

I found the following statement in the webpage very interesting. I was
looking for "Universal Brotherhood/Sisterhood/ Siblinghood" which is the
primary mission of TS. Is TSA taking off in a new direction?

mkr

PS: Do you all remember the "inner aims" article that appeared sometime ago?

The Quest is published by the Theosophical Society in America, the American
section of a worldwide organization promoting the comparative study of
religion, philosophy, and science.

We seek to explore the common ground between philosophies and religions,
between East and West, between science and religion.

While we are interested in exploring esoteric themes, articles themselves are
accessible, not esoteric. Readers have told us we are "scholarly but not
pedantic" and "a good balance of the philosophical and the practical."