Re: REGARDING JUNO MAIL

Dec 02, 1997 08:06 AM
by ramadoss

Very glad to have you on the list.

I started looking into Juno after a friend was looking for an
inexpensive way to send and receive e-mail. As you correctly mentioned,
the only limitation I found was that the msgs longer than 64000 bytes
cannot be sent or received. Also no attachments of pictures sound etc
files.

In theos-xxxx mail lists the 64K limit is ok. You cannot post a msg over
20K.

I think the way Juno works is wonderful for its specific job of sending
and receiving e-mail.

I highly recommend it to everyone, even if you have an Internet service.

mkr