Re: Truth is a Pathless Land

Nov 27, 1997 01:45 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Rudy:

I agree.

It was in 1965 when I went to the International Convention in Adyar, that I
attended a lecture by K across the river from TS HQ. During the convention,
all the attendes attended his lectures and the TS schedule was so arranged
that there was no conflict. In each lecture, the then President of TS, N.
Sri Ram, father of Radha was always there, I think sending a subtle msg
that all Theosophists should hear what K has to say and then make up their
own mind.

Even though I later attended several of his lectures in New Delhi and
Bangalore, it was almost 20 years later when I started reading some of his
stuff and saw some of the videos, that I started "thinking" on my own. It
may be recalled that in the 1986 International Convention Lecture, Radha
Burnier clearly stated that K's emphasis on questioning everything may have
saved TS from shutting down as most similar organizations did not survive
for a century.

I think K's emphasis on living what you know is all important and all else
is less relevant. Glad that you and I are on the same wave length.

Peace

mkr