Mind Control

Nov 24, 1997 02:16 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Mark A. Forster:  "However, when a person joins an alternative religious
movement and changes her or his behavior, sometimes not in accordance
with social norms, it is called brainwashing."

That's a very interesting topic you mention here. I think a bit different about
brainwashing. To me it means the reorientation of a person through psychical
and physical pressure. It's the pressure, that matters the most.

Just my opinion,

Nicole