Quest

Nov 24, 1997 01:18 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Chuck: "The Quest is beyond dull.  It is an abomination to the human
soul..."

I don't know since I am all happy never having read one but when it came
out of the bag of that American Lady it looked so dreck-rosa. My stomach felt
all strange and I thought if I wouldn't eat anything looking like this I
shouldn't
read anything like this.

"... the worst thing that can happen is something that probably should be
happening any day now anyway ..."

I think that "worst thing" is an "advancement".

"... maybe you can take some pedestrians with you."

That's a good idea since it is always nice to help others - wauw, you can
be selfless!

Nicole