Re: Chaos is very civilized

Nov 23, 1997 01:34 AM
by Thoa Thi-Kim Tran

Chuck wrote:
>Well, you haven't seen them get mad, like last spring when one of the former
>members of the list and I were trying to kill each other.  But for the most
>part you got it right.

I regret I'm going to have to miss any future bouts you may have.  The
volume was WAY too much for me.  I can't keep up with 100 e-mails a day.
Strangely, the instructions did not include how to unsubscribe.  Let's see
if my attempt is successful.  Maybe I'm doomed to be stuck with Chaos
forever.  You can enter, but you may never leave!

>It's a fun list.  And, like theos-l, I know a lot of the people on it which
>makes it a nice, convenient way to talk to old friends all at once.
>
>Chuck the Heretic

Since my friends are on the theos-l, and I currently have no time to make
new friends, this is where I'll stay.

Thoa :o)