Re: Interesting Qns/Ans

Nov 21, 1997 10:36 AM
by Drpsionic

>To doss: Thank you for Qns/Ans - I had great fun reading them
>and really needed it because I am still suffering from a very, very
>great shock since yesterday I happened to see the QUEST for the
>first time in my life. It looked so dull I didn't even touch it!
>
>BTW my Nissan is still in the garage waiting for his 4 x 4 power
>to come back though I wonder if at 95 one should drive at all.
>
>Nicole

The Quest is beyond dull.  It is an abomination to the human soul, except for
Jay Williams who is always interesting.

At 95, one should not only drive, but should drive with abandon, knowing that
the worst thing that can happen is something that probably should be
happening any day now anyway and maybe you can take some pedestrians with
you.

(That's what I'm gonna do when I get ancient)

Chuck the Heretic