Usage guidelines for ARCANA

Nov 18, 1997 11:20 AM
by Eldon B Tucker

Fellow theosophical writers:

As fuel for further possible discussion on what are reasonable
guidelines for participation in theosophical mailing lists,
I've included a copy of the guidelines for the ARCANA mailing
list. (The guidelines are reposted with permission from the
listowners of that list.)

Any useful ideas or comments would be appreciated. Statements
like "I always do what I believe is best," though, don't really
say anything, and are ways of avoiding discussing any of the
issues involved. The same is true of statements, I think, like
"Anyone should write anything anytime they like; there should
be no limits or standards whatosever!"

What is right or wrong, and why?

-- Eldon

----