Re: ULT

Nov 13, 1997 05:00 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 06:39 PM 11/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>K. Paul Johnson wrote:
>> I have to say I've been to couple of NYC ULT programs and while
>> they did have a "canned" feeling indeed, the questions
>> certainly didn't seem to be rehearsed.  There were clearly some
>> new people there who asked unexpected questions, and no one got
>> thrown out.
>
>	Many people who have been thrown out end up at the NYTS. I defend the
>ULT by stating that they are there for presentation, not discussion, and
>that I consider the groups to be complementary rather than in
>opposition. Unfortunately, those who answer the phones for the ULT do
>not feel the same; if someone accidentally contacts the ULT for a
>program at the NYTS, the ULT will not refer them to us, while we have a
>policy of always referring people to the ULT if the case is reversed.
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

Glad NYTS has a positive policy regarding ULT.

Some years ago, someone whom I closely know visited Krotona, Ojai and while
visiting asked the person at the front desk of Krotona, directions to
Krishnamurti Foundation and the person would not give directions. Ojai is
not a large city like NY for someone not to know Krishnamurti Foundation's
location. So even some TS is not immune to problems.

..M...