Re: color of love

Nov 11, 1997 08:27 PM
by CPickar965

<< >Please post a response. There was a study done that found that the color
 >was, for the majority, chosen from only one of two colors.
 >
 >Give it a little thought and post a color. Of course you might want to
 >post your choice and suggest the identity of the other color.

I think the color of love must be white light.  It seems to me, white
includes all colors within it.  True love would include all colors - *good*
and *bad* - negative and positive.

Traditionally, I think rose is the color of love. Paler rose not shocking
pink.

crp