Re: Sound familiar?

Nov 11, 1997 07:13 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:58 AM 11/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>To Catherine: "I'm going to contribute my .02"
>
>Thank you for them.
>
>"It, also, creates right relations between people allowing for service and
>self-improvement.   I enjoy finding people or situations who are not
>Theosophy and seeing Theosophical principles at work, especially when
>it can be applied to day to day life."
>
>So do I and very much!
>
>Nicole

Here is something I do whenever opportunitites arise.

Usually when I am introduced to someone, I am introduced as M K Ramadoss
with the appendage of my profession from which I make livelyhood. I usually
correct it to say that I am in that profession only when I am sitting at my
desk and working on a task related to the profession. All other times, I am
just an ordinary human being like everyone else in the world. This has
helped me to better communicate with others because we are all on a "level".

mkr