sound familiar?

Nov 07, 1997 07:54 AM
by Nicole Suter

To doss: Thank you for the Administratium - it's great!
Some scientists even found an new name for it - they
call it marketing. It doesn't work out at all in the end
but least but not last we have a concept, know that
we are using more money than we did in the past,
are aware that we have strategies which don't work
and feel very important because we found "reasons"
to "produce" workless people.

Nicole