Stasis

Nov 06, 1997 08:08 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Chuck: "Actually, conflict makes me feel good."

To me that depends on the form of the conflict. If a conflict
is like a thunderstorm in summer it can be a refreshing
gift.

If we have the form of a conflict each power struggle is based
onto and the conflict starts to feel like "Dreck" it doesn't make
me feel good anymore but poisoned.

">Except to the "stasis", I agree. It's also a very good example: when one is
>close to a violent action it feels as if the violent force flows through
>walls and doors etc. which it couldn't if it would be a stasis.

True, the energy fields expand exponentially and everyone in the vicinity of
a good argument, for example, will feel the effect even some time after the
event has passed."

You are talking about physics, I am talking more about "chemistry" and we are
lacking the physical-chemistry. Maybe you can help me here?

Nicole