Theosophy inspired painters

Nov 04, 1997 10:33 AM
by wichm

Two other Dutch painters who had a Theosophical upbringing are my brother
Cornelius Rogge and Auke Sonnega. I have devoted on my site pages two both
of them.
Incidentally, it is Mondriaan (Piet) and not Mondrian.
Mondriaan published articles on the theoretical background of his paintings
in the Dutch magazine 'De Stijl" (1917-?) Five were published in German  as
a Bauhaus book.

Michael
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wichm/