Oops

Nov 03, 1997 07:58 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Titus: "Oops! Nicole, I meant to say I'm *not* 100% sure of what you meant."

No promblem. Can one be able to be 100% sure of what another person means?
Something to think about.

"Sometimes what you say is not what you mean."

I hear this for the first time in my life and have to think about it. Maybe
I have
sometimes difficulties to create the words to properly express what I mean?

Nicole