Dreck

Nov 03, 1997 06:24 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Chuck: "Because it is almost impossible to really visualize peace,"

Could you please explain why? (It's hard to understand for me, because
the pure word "peace" put's instantly many symbols into my thoughts,
i.e. sparkling, bright, wight light, the Phi-sign, doves of peace, a white
candle, a piecefully country szene ... )

"while a child playing Doom will put out far more energy, and more effective
energy in the opposite direction"

Do you refer to aggression with "energy in the opposite direction"?

"than an entire monastery full of Bhuddists"

Thank's for the undertone - fullfilling the dharma!

Nicole