Sri Ramalingam Swamy - Biography

Nov 02, 1997 09:15 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Sri Ramalingam Swamy (1823-1874) is the only known person who was privy to
the plans of the Real Founders much before even HPB herself was told of the
plans to go to USA and find HSO and founded TS and then moving the HQ to
India. Due some people having shown some interest in him, I am compiling
biographic information and some of it is very interesting. Please keep tuned
in and will be posting it as soon as time permits.

BTW, following is my signature lines which I append to drum up subscription
to theos-l when I send msgs to other maillists.

	Peace to all living entities.

	mkr
	M K Ramadoss
	4203 Gardendale, Suite 226