Dreck/HPB's article

Oct 31, 1997 06:59 AM
by Nicole Suter

To doss: "Communication 101 is to keep the interest of the audience by
keeping them awake."

Could it be that here we have a typing mistake? I feel that's called
command 101, not communication. That marketing really changes
world (sarcasticly)!

"It is in two volumes totalling 1300 pages."

And mine has three volumes and an index and counts by lucky chance
2478 pages. It has been printed in The Netherlands.

">Lots of Sunlight for you,

Thanks, I live in a place we do literally have too much sun at times!"

If I look upon your above sentence in a natural way, that pleases me
immensly.

Nicole