Re: HPB's article

Oct 30, 1997 09:50 PM
by ramadoss

At 11:42 AM 10/30/97 -0500, Nicole Suter wrote:

>"You will find the language in the books like Isis and SD quite different,
>when compared to the various articles she wrote"
>
>And that is a very  important  difference. Approx. how many pages does
>your version of the Isis have?

It is in two volumes totalling 1300 pages.

>.."see her very dynamic uncompromising style"
>
>Do you think she had the feeling, that she must be good to every living
>beeing? I think she simply was herself, as she was, with all her "mistakes".
>
>These "mistakes" are often that what makes you feel fond of another
>person and not the his/hers so-called "perfect" sides. Would you feel
>fond of somebody else if he/her is all "perfect"?

She was known to be very tough with those who are very determined and very
gentle to those who are likely to be turned off. Kind of treatment best
suited to the individual. This is what I have gleaned from the accounts of
those who had known her.

Her generosity and practical application of Theosophy was legendary. The
most telling incident was when she exchanged her First Class ticket on the
boat from France to NY so that she could get deck tickets for a family of a
women and a couple of her young children who were taken in by a con man.

>Lots of Sunlight for you,

Thanks, I live in a place we do literally have too much sun at times!

MKR