HPB's Article

Oct 28, 1997 08:32 AM
by Nicole Suter

To doss: I have been reading over that HPB article you posted.
At home I have the Kosmogenesis, Antopogenesis and Esotheric
works (which are not easy to buy and always change publisher,
were out of print for a longer period - don't remerber exact dates
but could look it up - and translated into German by Franz Hartmann)
from HPB in German and I don't have any experience at
all with Theosophical Societies, except what we discuss here on
the list. But from how this article sounds like (the rythm of the
language, the way the words are used) I feel HPB can not be the
author of it. If HPB would write like this, I would never read
it at all because I would consider this to be a waste of time.
Can you explain to me please who said it was HPB writing it?

Peace,

Nicole